Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red Velvet Cakes

Salam hari sabtu semua..

I am seriously not so fan of a cake.. 
(that's y this blog titled bakemecupcake..hehe)
So when someone requested for a red velvet cake, I just cant say no..
and its her birthday..
so pardon me, I seriously dont know how to decorate a cake..
I googled, I youtubed..
I am still bad at it..LOL.
I tried my best, still the outcome is not the best.
I will get better, I believe :P
InsyaAllah..

Red velvet cake for my officemate, Ainun's birthday..

The inner view of the cake
This is a 9 inch cake, price : RM70

Another red velvet for my officemate
This is smaller than the above, 5 inch and half the mixture
Price : RM40


9 inch RVC from the officemate too..for her beloved husband ;)

I know..this doesnt looks that great..
but believe me, if u eat this with your eye closed, u will feel the greatness..hahaha

have a happy saturday everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for reading and sightseeing =)