Thursday, October 18, 2012

Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes

I came acrossed to this one recipe in Glorious treats blog.. the blog makes u want to try everything, every single recipes..
I love baking simple cupcake..like chocolate cupcake and vanilla cupcake. but Vanilla cupcake was not easy at first, the taste doesnt goes well in your mouth. Then I terjumpa this resipi, the so called Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes

Recipe : http://www.glorioustreats.com/2011/07/perfect-vanilla-cupcakes-recipe.html

I've try the recipe and it turns out veryyyy well! the texture was soft, the taste was not too sweet, it's just perfect! (for me of course ;) )

Vanilla cc with cream cheese

Vanilla cc with buttercream frosting
I made the Vanilla CC with 2 type of frosting.. Cream cheese and Buttercream. Both taste good but I would prefer the cream cheese frosting because I love cheese! haha.

You can choose your own frosting. This is just rm 1.50 per piece and min order is 12 pcs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for reading and sightseeing =)